Ellis Bicycle Shop Showroom
Ellis Bicycle Shop was a family owned Corporation that was started in 1953 in Anderson, SC by Ken Ellis.
Ken worked for his father in Spartanburg in the same type business before coming to Anderson (WR Ellis started in 1925).
Wayne Ellis started in 1966 and was the President of the Corporation until June 2020.
Chad Lingafelt and Chris Lowery along with Loc-Doc Inc. acquired Ellis Bicycle Shop in August 2020 from DeAnne Ellis after Wayne passed away unexpectedly.
We have been at the 615 E. River Street location since 1990. We sell and service all types of lock and door hardware.